Good morning Mr Ebola,
Sorry, I didn’t mean to wish you that. I actually crave your extinction. So if this day can be the end of your breath, then that will be good honey for my soul. Just before then, let me ask you a few questions:
- Where were you before the last quarter of the 20th Century?
- How did you manifest before this time?
- Why did you choose the primates of only a small portion of Jungle land to start with?
- Did someone put you there or are you a result of an uncontrolled accident?
- Is it true that a relative of your s was found in the Philippines? Why is he not as destructive as you?
OH! Hi Dr Zmapp,
You are passing by just at the right time. Your home was actually my next stop. Some quick questions please:
- I heard the prophecy of you about 12years ago. What took you so long?
- I trust the efficacy, prudence and results orientation of the one who sends you on this mission. Please tell me, when were you ready for this mission?
- What kept you waiting? Were you not touched by the casualties? Did you underestimate future casualties? OR was your mission only for the white robs.
- Why are you having a red face? Are you here against your will? I also thought your mission was to wash clean the stained robs. OR are you afraid they will no longer worship the one who senT you?
- I hope the look on your face will not prevent you from executing your mission very well?
I haven’t had any answers yet guys! Are both of you mute?
However, I guess this is the Apocalypse of you Mr Ebola Genesis. And
Dr Zmapp I hope this is our Salvation. We don’t need any more prophecies. Be careful to make sure that Ebola Tusa (Genesis’ brother) doesn’t show up. I heard he is more dangerous
We don’t want to carry the past on our heads, because it is an unnecessary load for the journey that lies ahead.
The Pneumatike Economist